The financial dimension of life at Holy Trinity is a reflection of God's generosity and our vision and mission. Our finance committee works to enable the life and ministry of the parish with careful accounting, investment and transparent regular reporting.
Holy Trinity has five major funds:
1. Our operating fund for all our day by day ministries;
2. A Capital Renewal fund for substantial repairs and maintenance of our physical building and property;
3. A Boiler Fund for the repayment of the debt incurred for the new boiler;
4. A Centennial Organ fund to add additional pipes;
An Endowment Trust fund, initiated in 1935, ensures the financial sustainability of the parish in perpetuity. Only the investment earnings of this fund is accessible to the parish for its use.
In addition, there are specific mission projects to which parishioners and donors can make contributions: for example
· the Lunchroom @ Holy Trinity – an ongoing local outreach ministry;
· PWRDF – the Primate's World Relief and Development Fund; and Organ enhancement project.
An unspecified donation and/or offering made at Sunday worship goes into our general operating funds.
Donations to any other fund must be specified by the donor.